Watermelon & Feta Salad09/16/2021
Guacamole & nachos09/16/2021
White Truffle Potato Chips
- 6 large potatoes, washed, peeled, and sliced.
- The Lunatic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Truffle Infused.
- Ground Sea Salt.
- Ground Pepper, optional.
- Preheat oven to 500°.
- Peel the potatoes and slice them. Soak the potato slices in water for about 5 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Lightly spread the foil with The Lunatic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Truffle Infused to prevent sticking. Arrange the potatoes, slice by slice, on the baking sheet.
- Using a brush cover the potatoes with The Lunatic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Basil Infused.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and reduce heat to 450°. Bake for 20-25 minutes until the sides of the potatoes are golden-brown.
- Remove the potatoes, salt to taste, and serve.