Fig, Prosciutto, and Gorgonzola with Basil Oil Pizza09/16/2021
White Truffle Potato Chips09/16/2021
Watermelon & Feta Salad
- 2.5-3 pound watermelon
- 8 oz feta
- 3 tablespoons of The Lunatic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Basil Infused
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh herbs, such as mint, basil, and thyme cut or torn into small pieces
- Cut watermelon into bite-sized cubes.
- Cut feta into bite-sized cubes.
- Whisk together basil-infused olive oil, lime juice, and zest, honey, salt, and pepper.
- Toss watermelon and feta with dressing and arrange on a serving plate or bowl.
- Top with fresh herbs and spices. Enjoy!