Mushroom Grilled Cheese09/16/2021
Olive Tomato Pasta Bowl09/16/2021
Truffled Soft Scrambled Eggs
- 5 large eggs
- 1 pinch (about 1/2 teaspoon) Sea Salt
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon The Lunatic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Truffle Infused
- 2 tablespoons crème fraiche
- 2 chives, thinly sliced
- Fresh ground white pepper to taste
- Whisk the eggs until frothy; add the pinch of salt.
- Melt the butter in a non-stick skillet over very low heat. When the butter is melted, add the egg and cook over the lowest possible heat, gently and repeatedly folding the egg with a spatula until it sets into a mass of moist curds, about 10 minutes.
- Add the truffle-infused oil, crème fraîche, and chives and continue folding gently until everything is incorporated.