Truffled Soft Scrambled Eggs09/16/2021
Olive Tomato Pasta Bowl
- Pasta, 1 box of your choice, cook as directed, drain
- 3 Tomatoes cut in quarters or a small package Cherry tomatoes cut in half.
- ½ cup Olives, cut in half
- Small handful basil, fresh, snipped (save whole leaves for garnish)
- Capers, 2 tablespoons drained and rinsed
- Scallions snipped
- Sea Salt to taste
- Ground peppercorns to taste.
- The Lunatic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, ¼ cup
- Whisk together extra virgin olive oil, sea salt and pepper together before pouring on to pasta, olives and basil.
- Put warm cooked pasta and vegetables in a large pasta bowl, pour olive oil mixture on top, gently toss well. Serve with your favorite freshly baked bread or lean protein. Enjoy.