Caprese Pasta Salad09/16/2021
Watermelon & Feta Salad09/16/2021
Fig, Prosciutto, and Gorgonzola with Basil Oil Pizza
- 500 g plain flour
- 2 tsp dried yeast
- Pinch of salt
- 375 ml warm water
- 1 tsp The Lunatic Extra Virgin Olive Oil All Natural
- 200g of gorgonzola
- 6 figs, sliced lengthwise
- 8 slices of prosciutto, torn
- Handful fresh basil leaves
- The Lunatic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Basil Infused Picual Gourmet
- Salt and pepper to taste
To prepare the dough, put yeast, salt, sugar, The Lunatic Extra Virgin Olive Oil All Natural, and water in a bowl.
When the yeast starts to bubble, add flour and knead in a mixer using the dough hook, for about seven minutes, or hand-knead on a lightly floured bench for about 10 to 15 minutes until smooth and elastic.
Let rest in an oiled bowl and cover for about 1½ hours (it should double in size).
Knockback dough, pushing out the air gently.
Roll out into shape, place on a lightly oiled baking tray (Makes 2 pizzas)