Caprese Pasta Salad09/16/2021
Bruschetta with Basil-Infused Olive Oil
The baguette slices for this juicy bruschetta are brushed with basil-infused olive oil on both sides. That not only adds additional basil flavor but also helps the baguette bake up really crispy.
- 1 demi-baguette sliced
- 12 ounces cherry tomatoes
- 5 large basil leaves, chopped
- The Lunatic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Basil Infused Picual Gourmet
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Slice the tomatoes in half, scrape out the seeds and discard, then chop the tomatoes roughly.
- Brush each baguette slice generously with the basil oil on both sides, then set on a baking sheet.
- Top each slice with tomato and chopped basil.
- Drizzle a bit of basil oil over the tomatoes, then sprinkle with a bit of salt and bake until the bread turns golden brown and the basil starts to wilt (about 8 minutes).